About me - Introduction

My name is My Linh Tran, I live in Hamburg, Germany and I was born 1995. Years ago I had a blog (www.mlt-chess.blogspot.com) about my chess adventures. But after two years I stopped. Now I have much more time again and I would like to introduce you to my world - not only to my chess world but also to all the other stuffs I do (e.g. Poetry Slam) - That's why I chose the title "My Linh Adventures". (Some of my friends only call me Linh, one of my favorite nicknames is lingling)

Montag, 15. Dezember 2014

Slam the Pony!

My next performance is on Friday in the "Culture House 73" - this slam has the title "Slam the Pony".
Let's see, how it goes...

Here a picture of the U20 Poetry Slam

this is fucking deep :) (Photo: Heike Kölzer)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen