About me - Introduction

My name is My Linh Tran, I live in Hamburg, Germany and I was born 1995. Years ago I had a blog (www.mlt-chess.blogspot.com) about my chess adventures. But after two years I stopped. Now I have much more time again and I would like to introduce you to my world - not only to my chess world but also to all the other stuffs I do (e.g. Poetry Slam) - That's why I chose the title "My Linh Adventures". (Some of my friends only call me Linh, one of my favorite nicknames is lingling)

Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014

Afterwards...

Finally, I've time to post some articles. As you know, I played the German Team Championship in Hannover. I wanted to show you some pictures of the tournament. Here we go!

Team Hessen 1 & Hessen 2 + Coaches and organizer :-)

It was a very nice tournament, but we are also happy that it's over now. :D

Team Hessen 1 (near-complete haha) at the award ceremony

Hessen 1 - Niedersachsen 1

Although Hessen 2 was lucky and took a better place than Hessen 1, we beat them in the first round clearly with 6-2! :-) (I could win, too :p)
Hessen 2 - Hessen 1

On Monday we were on a trip. The zoo in
Hannover was awesome!  I love elephants. :-) But my favourite animal is the panda. <3


That's me in the zoo in Hannover :-)
Here you can read on the hessian website a detailed report about the German Team Championship.

2 Kommentare: