About me - Introduction

My name is My Linh Tran, I live in Hamburg, Germany and I was born 1995. Years ago I had a blog (www.mlt-chess.blogspot.com) about my chess adventures. But after two years I stopped. Now I have much more time again and I would like to introduce you to my world - not only to my chess world but also to all the other stuffs I do (e.g. Poetry Slam) - That's why I chose the title "My Linh Adventures". (Some of my friends only call me Linh, one of my favorite nicknames is lingling)

Montag, 22. September 2014

Sophia in Durban, South Africa - WYCC 2014

The 4th round in Durban, South Africa is playing at the moment. Sophia lost the first round against the second ranked player Rodriguez Rueda Paula (Columbia, 2349 ELO). Afterwards she played the next two rounds against two weak opponents - No big deal for Sophia. :-)
By the way, her coach on this championship is IM Jonathan Carlstedt from Hamburg!

Sophia Schmalhorst, German Youth Champion 2014 Girls U18

She's playing against Nevioselaya Maria (Belarus, 2024 ELO) with black since 4 p.m. (German time) Both players have two points. Nevioselaya lost in the third round against the German player Filiz Osmanodja. So now the next German punch has to come!

Cross your fingers! :-)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen