About me - Introduction

My name is My Linh Tran, I live in Hamburg, Germany and I was born 1995. Years ago I had a blog (www.mlt-chess.blogspot.com) about my chess adventures. But after two years I stopped. Now I have much more time again and I would like to introduce you to my world - not only to my chess world but also to all the other stuffs I do (e.g. Poetry Slam) - That's why I chose the title "My Linh Adventures". (Some of my friends only call me Linh, one of my favorite nicknames is lingling)

Freitag, 26. September 2014

My third performance

I had my third performance on Monday in the culture house 73 (Kulturhaus 73). It was very cool to be on stage again after a long summer break (Poetry Slam has a summer break). It was a under 20 Poetry Slam. It is hosted by "Kampf der Künste" - it's highly esteemed. There I presented my new text called "Der Stuhl der Jahre" -"the chair of the years". I was more or less content with my performance and could take the 5th place (8 participants). But you know, in Poetry Slam the place or the points the jury distribute isn't really important. The most people who do Poetry Slam love to be on stage and share the own texts with the rest of the world - pretty much.. haha :-)

My next performances:
Thursday, 9th Oct. - Stellwerk Slam in Harburg, Hamburg
Friday, 7th Nov. - Digger Slam in Bramfeld, Hamburg

:-)

3 Kommentare:

  1. I would love to see you perform some day - fortunately I'm in Hamburg on the 9th of October! :)
    The "Poetry Slam Städtebattle" (http://www.schauspielhaus.de/de_DE/kalender/poetry_slam_staedtebattle.12431016) might also be interesting for you. I'm looking forward to it.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thanks for your link. but this event is only for persons who are invited. so profis haha. maybe some day I can be there ...
      Yeah so hopefully see you on 9th oct. :-)

      Löschen
  2. Oh, I thought you might be interested as an attendee too :)

    AntwortenLöschen