About me - Introduction

My name is My Linh Tran, I live in Hamburg, Germany and I was born 1995. Years ago I had a blog (www.mlt-chess.blogspot.com) about my chess adventures. But after two years I stopped. Now I have much more time again and I would like to introduce you to my world - not only to my chess world but also to all the other stuffs I do (e.g. Poetry Slam) - That's why I chose the title "My Linh Adventures". (Some of my friends only call me Linh, one of my favorite nicknames is lingling)

Freitag, 31. Oktober 2014

That's crazy!

It's crazy that I was short of time the last weeks. I was really surprised how much a person can work!!! Well, it's just another post to apologize my absence. :-)

My next performance will be on 7th Nov in Bramfeld, Hamburg at the Digger Slam!
As always I'm looking forward to this event. Especially because the location is the "Bramfelder Kulturladen e.V." - I did my voluntary year in culture last year there.

2 Kommentare:

  1. I'm in Hamburg the last week of November again. Would be a nice happenstance if you are on stage again :P

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I have a performance on Monday, 24th Nov at the Culture House 73. U20 Poetry Slam! :-)

      Löschen