About me - Introduction

My name is My Linh Tran, I live in Hamburg, Germany and I was born 1995. Years ago I had a blog (www.mlt-chess.blogspot.com) about my chess adventures. But after two years I stopped. Now I have much more time again and I would like to introduce you to my world - not only to my chess world but also to all the other stuffs I do (e.g. Poetry Slam) - That's why I chose the title "My Linh Adventures". (Some of my friends only call me Linh, one of my favorite nicknames is lingling)

Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014

Stellwerk Slam Harburg

On Thursday I had a performance in Harburg at the "Stellwerk Slam" (Facebook Link). I thought it was the first Stellwerk Slam, but it already was the second one. Unfortunately, the location "Stellwerk" will be closed in the end of the year. So the "Stellwerk Slam era" will end with the shutdown. :-(
Also this Slam hadn't many audience member. So I was a bit sad about it, but never mind. I'm always afraid of to be the first one to perform. At the beginning the host draws by lot the order. I got the first starting place. Worse luck! I've to say, I hadn't a good preperation for this performance. So I was very upset about this starting place... Anyhow, I wasn't content with my performance and effort. The next time I will do it better!!!
By the way: Falco, a guy I know from chess, was there, too! He's from Ulm (far away from Hamburg) and coincidentally he was in Hamburg at that time. I didn't believe that he will come to this event. But yeah, he was there. Thanks!!!

On 7th Nov. I will perform in Bramfeld at the Digger Slam! I'm really looking forward to this event because last year I did a voluntary year in culture in Bramfeld. So I've "home fixture" - haha. No, but I really like it to be there. My workmates are glad to see me at the stage!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen