About me - Introduction

My name is My Linh Tran, I live in Hamburg, Germany and I was born 1995. Years ago I had a blog (www.mlt-chess.blogspot.com) about my chess adventures. But after two years I stopped. Now I have much more time again and I would like to introduce you to my world - not only to my chess world but also to all the other stuffs I do (e.g. Poetry Slam) - That's why I chose the title "My Linh Adventures". (Some of my friends only call me Linh, one of my favorite nicknames is lingling)

Sonntag, 9. November 2014

My Performance at the Digger Slam

On Friday I was on stage again. I performed my first written text "Scheidungskind oder Große Liebe" and I was very nervous to recite this text. It conveys a great deal to a person in my life. I was content with my appearance. I am very happy about it!

Next Slam:
Mo, 24th Nov - "Kulturhaus 73" U20 Poetry Slam

2 Kommentare:

  1. Yeah, seems like I can come to your next slam again. See you in Hamburg soon :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. haha now I see your comment! ... actually i get an email if sb is leaving a comment. i dont know why it doesnt work anymore. but i was happy to see you! very cool :-)

      Löschen