About me - Introduction

My name is My Linh Tran, I live in Hamburg, Germany and I was born 1995. Years ago I had a blog (www.mlt-chess.blogspot.com) about my chess adventures. But after two years I stopped. Now I have much more time again and I would like to introduce you to my world - not only to my chess world but also to all the other stuffs I do (e.g. Poetry Slam) - That's why I chose the title "My Linh Adventures". (Some of my friends only call me Linh, one of my favorite nicknames is lingling)

Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2014

German Team Championship 2014

Until Tuesday I played the German Team Championship in Hannover, Germany. I live in Hamburg but I still play in Roßdorf in my hometown club in Hessen. So fortunaetly I could play in a strong team (Team Hessen 1). I only reached 2,5 points out of 7 rounds. But I had equivalents and strong opponents, so I think it's okay. Out team had the start ranking 7 and unfortunaetly took annoyingly only the 9th place. German Team Champion is Baden 1, congratulation. They won all games except the game against us. We beat them 6-2! Too crazy...

Pictures are coming soon... I've to do a quick post right now because I feel bad that I didn't post anything the last week. I'll have my performance in Harburg, Hamburg in a few hours. Cross your fingers! :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen