About me - Introduction

My name is My Linh Tran, I live in Hamburg, Germany and I was born 1995. Years ago I had a blog (www.mlt-chess.blogspot.com) about my chess adventures. But after two years I stopped. Now I have much more time again and I would like to introduce you to my world - not only to my chess world but also to all the other stuffs I do (e.g. Poetry Slam) - That's why I chose the title "My Linh Adventures". (Some of my friends only call me Linh, one of my favorite nicknames is lingling)

Sonntag, 30. November 2014

Back in down town!

At the moment I am at the house of my parents. Sometimes I have to visit them, I'm a good girl... Or sth like that. Haha! I also have to teach my girl group. Today 5 hours and tomorrow 5 hours. The chess lessons were going very well. My pupils are telling me that they really learn something in my lessons!!!! They make me feel like a good teacher again. That's awesome! :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen