About me - Introduction

My name is My Linh Tran, I live in Hamburg, Germany and I was born 1995. Years ago I had a blog (www.mlt-chess.blogspot.com) about my chess adventures. But after two years I stopped. Now I have much more time again and I would like to introduce you to my world - not only to my chess world but also to all the other stuffs I do (e.g. Poetry Slam) - That's why I chose the title "My Linh Adventures". (Some of my friends only call me Linh, one of my favorite nicknames is lingling)

Dienstag, 30. September 2014

Filiz Osmanodja is vice world champion!

WIM Filiz Osmanodja (source)
WIM Filiz Osmanodja (2310 ELO) from Germany is vice world champion under 18 - Congratulations!!! With 8,5 points out of 11 rounds and a half point distance to the third place, she has a nice result. And it's also her last WYCC. Very nice culmination!

World Champion in this age group became WGM Saduakassova Dinara (KAZ, 2409 ELO). She has a sensational result. She only drew two times, so she reached 10/11!!! She comes out on top very clearly with 1,5 points distance to Filiz.

Do you know who took the third place in this age group? It's WFM Xiao Yiyi from China (2168 ELO). I played at the WYCC in Al Ain, UAE last year with black against her and could win with an excellent Wolga Gambit game. :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen