About me - Introduction

My name is My Linh Tran, I live in Hamburg, Germany and I was born 1995. Years ago I had a blog (www.mlt-chess.blogspot.com) about my chess adventures. But after two years I stopped. Now I have much more time again and I would like to introduce you to my world - not only to my chess world but also to all the other stuffs I do (e.g. Poetry Slam) - That's why I chose the title "My Linh Adventures". (Some of my friends only call me Linh, one of my favorite nicknames is lingling)

Freitag, 26. September 2014

Little Sophia on a safari tour

Well, you all have to know that we - at least the most of the chessplayers - love to be on a WYCC and see other things than a chessboard :-). So Sophia takes the chance to see something from South Africa - the safari. She had to wake up early (it's not her strong point :D) but it definitely was worthwhile!
After the break she played against the German player Luise Diedrichs (1992 ELO). With black Sophia drew. I think both are content. To play against a German player on the WYCC is in the majority of cases unpleasant. Now Sophia has 3.5/7 - it's okay. I hope she can achieve more in the last 4 rounds. Tomorrow she will play against Monika Machlik (Norway, 2005 ELO). I know her from my last tournament in Erfurt.

Cross your fingers! :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen