About me - Introduction

My name is My Linh Tran, I live in Hamburg, Germany and I was born 1995. Years ago I had a blog (www.mlt-chess.blogspot.com) about my chess adventures. But after two years I stopped. Now I have much more time again and I would like to introduce you to my world - not only to my chess world but also to all the other stuffs I do (e.g. Poetry Slam) - That's why I chose the title "My Linh Adventures". (Some of my friends only call me Linh, one of my favorite nicknames is lingling)

Sonntag, 7. September 2014

My Readers In The Future

Hi everyone! Welcome to my new blog. First of all: Please, don't judge me because of my English. I know it's not so well all the time. But as I said before, I try to improve my English. :-)
I think I'll have different readers. I want to introduce you to what I think about:

1. My Friends
Well, some of my friends will laugh about it, because I try to blog in English. But if they laugh, they will laugh with me and they don't laugh about me... At least I hope so (haha). However, some of them will have a look three or maybe five times in a year... no, I'm kidding, maybe five times in a month (Actually I just hope so, I don't know).

2. My Boyfriend
He will read this blog everyday, everytime... If not... Kidding! (I'm not kidding, but I don't want that you are afraid of me, so I pretend I'm kidding. It's not funny? Come on... It definitely is. I'm really just kidding!!!)

3. Acquaintances
Some of my acquaintances will see this blog and they will read it first. But afterwards they only rummage in it once a year. If they'll keep reading it, I would be very happy!!!

4. Accidental meeting
I don't think that people who accidental meet my blog, will keep reading it. Even so, I am of the opinion that there are people who do that. I just don't know such people. :-) I would be glad if I get follower by this way!!!

5. Chess Players
As I said before, I am a chess player. I play(ed) international tournaments, therefore I know many people all over the world. That's very cool and I like to see my chess friends from the whole of Germany, Canada, USA or wherever e.g. at the german or world youth championship.
I think the most of my readers will be chess players because the blog will also contain much about chess. So why not reading this blog all the time and get to know more about me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen