About me - Introduction

My name is My Linh Tran, I live in Hamburg, Germany and I was born 1995. Years ago I had a blog (www.mlt-chess.blogspot.com) about my chess adventures. But after two years I stopped. Now I have much more time again and I would like to introduce you to my world - not only to my chess world but also to all the other stuffs I do (e.g. Poetry Slam) - That's why I chose the title "My Linh Adventures". (Some of my friends only call me Linh, one of my favorite nicknames is lingling)

Dienstag, 16. September 2014

World Youth Chess Championships 2014

The WYCC in Durban, South Africa will start in three days! My last WYCC was last year in Al-Ain, United Arabic States. I'm sad I've already played my last WYCC. It always was an amazing trip, I hope my good chess friend Sophia Schmalhorst will have a good last world championship like I had last year. You can find the official website here.
Sophia and I are playing in the same club since we play chess: SC Ladja Roßdorf, Hessen, Germany. I'm very happy about it. We could undergo so many events, tournaments and partys. It was always funny and entertaining. Her start ranking in the age group under 18 girls is place 36. But you know, the start ranking doesn't matter at all. If she is on a roll, she can beat anybody!!!
We will see!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen